Last Updated 08/01/19
There are two Financial Disclosure Forms (FDFs) available, Detailed and General. The Detailed FDF is used in matters where:
- Either party’s individual gross income or the combined gross income of the parties is more than $250,000 per year; or
- Either party is self-employed or the owner, partner, managing or majority shareholder / member of a business; or
- The combined gross value of the assets owned by either party individually, or in combination, is more than $1,000,000.
The General FDF is for all other cases.
Financial Disclosure Forms Download Instructions:
- Click on the download link below.
- Choose your download destination and press Save.
- After the download completes, navigate to the destination and right click on the file named: financial_disclosure_forms.zip
- Choose to extract or unzip. A folder called “financial_disclosure_forms” will appear.
- Open the folder and choose the correct file for your needs (General or Detailed).
Click here to begin the download.